JHNSA Fourth Annual Gala Weekend
October 12 and 13, 2012
The Jacksonville Historic Naval Ship Association (JHNSA) is moving “Full Steam Ahead!” We are asking all our friends and businesses to join us to support the development of the Navy Celebration Pier and interactive museum and to help us bring the USS Charles F. Adams home to the community of Jacksonville, Florida.
The annual “FUNdraising” weekend parties are being held on Friday, October 12, from 5:30pm to 8:00pm, where we “Chart the Course” with The Reception at Fionn MacCool’s, and on Saturday, October 13, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm, where we are “Full Steam Ahead!” with the Gala and Silent Auction at the Crowne Plaza Jacksonville Riverfront Hotel. Please join friends and many dignitaries in honoring our veterans and rich military history, including the Navy’s 237th Anniversary, by attending and/or becoming a sponsor.
For additional information on sponsorships, please contact Linda Crofton for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not see both events listed below, please click here to allow registration for both events using the following instructions.
1. Register below by clicking “Add to Cart” for one or both events
2. Click view cart to select the quantity of tickets or tables you want
3. Click Finish Registration to check out
4. If you logged into the site, your personal information will be added as required
5. If you are new to the site, you will enter your information one time, then use the Copy From feature to populate the second selection
6. Click “Confirm and go to payment page” to enter credit card information or use PayPal to make your payment
7. Use the “Don’t have a PayPal Account” option to enter credit card information
Thank you for registering for the JHNSA Fourth Annual Gala Weekend!